- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology
- Volume 46, Issue 1
f Eubacterium minutum sp. nov., Isolated from Human Periodontal Pockets
- Authors: SERGIO E. POCO Jr., FUTOSHI NAKAZAWA, MICHIKO SATO, ETSURO HOSHINO*
- * Corresponding author. Phone: 81-25-223-6161, ext. 4165. Fax: 81-25-225-0513.
- Int J Syst Evol Microbiol, January 1996 46: 31-34, doi: 10.1099/00207713-46-1-31
- Subject: Original Papers Relating To Systematic Bacteriology
- Published Online:
We describe Eubacterium minutum sp. nov., which was isolated from human periodontal pockets. This new species was established on the basis of DNA-DNA hybridization data. The guanine-plus-cytosine content of its DNA is 38 to 40 mol%. The results of differential biochemical and enzymatic tests are described. The type strain of this species is strain M-6.
Copyright © 1996 International Union of Microbiological Societies | Published by the International Union of Microbiological Societies
Full text loading...
Author and Article Information
Figure data loading....